The Department of Philosophy and Ethics in Administration at Warsaw University of Technology offers an up to three-year, full-time, research-only post-doctoral position in History and Philosophy of Science, broadly conceived. The applicant’s specialisation and research interests will be congenial to the topic of the research project “Turing, Ashby, and ‘the Action of the Brain’” (NCN grant no. 2020/37/B/HS1/01809), within which this position is funded. The project’s PI is Dr. Hajo Greif.
Application deadline: 22 June. Start date: 15 July or later.
For detailed information, go to the following places:
- Job posting on the Euraxess website
- Official call on the university website, in Polish and English
- Information on the project on this website and, in Polish, on the NCN website
Philosophy at Warsaw University of Technology is a small but thriving and internationally oriented discipline. The successful candidate will be part of the Philosophy of Computing group. All qualified candidates with a keen interest in the content of this project are welcome to apply. Diversity is valued!
Please note that this is a re-opened call. Candidates who already applied for this position are welcome to resend their applications under the new call. For formal reasons, the actual employment period might be limited to approx. 2.5 years.
Informal inquiries may be directed to Dr Hajo Greif.
- Studia Philosophiae Christianae poświęcone ks. Grzegorzowi Bugajakowi - 31 sierpnia 2021
- Metafizyka. Współczesne wprowadzenie – Michael J. Loux - 19 lipca 2021
- XIV Warsztaty Filozofii Przyrody. Program - 26 czerwca 2021